Unable to connect the Wyze app to Wyze Headphones via Bluetooth.
- Make sure your Wyze app is up to date.
- Make sure your Wyze Headphones firmware is up to date.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Headphones.
- Tap on the settings gear, then Check for Firmware Update.
- If available, update your firmware.
- Make sure your headphones are charged.
- A low battery can interfere with a number of functions. We recommend a Quick Charge by charging your headphones for 10 minutes.
- Move the Wyze Headphones close to (within 30 feet) the Wyze app.
- Give the Wyze app permission to use Bluetooth.
- If you dismissed Bluetooth permissions during setup, you will not be able to connect to Bluetooth.
- Disconnect and reconnect your phone's WiFi and Bluetooth connection.
- This will re-establish the Bluetooth connection, and disconnect from other devices sharing the connection.
- Power-cycle your mobile device.
- This can help make sure it's communicating properly with both the Gateway and the network.
- Power-cycle your Wyze Headphones
- Single press the Power button on the right ear cup and wait for the headphones to. Then press it again.