Check the voltage of your current thermostat.
Have 3 minutes? Visit our Compatibility Checker to find out if your wiring is compatible.
Wyze Thermostat is compatible with:
- 24-volt systems such as forced air, hydronic, heat pump (including dual fuel), oil, gas and electric.
- Most single-stage and multi-stage conventional and heat pump heating and cooling systems.
Wyze Thermostat is not compatible with any of the following, as they are high voltage systems:
- Electric baseboard heating
- 110/120V thick wires capped with wire nuts.
- A caution label saying 120/240V.
- Only two terminals labeled as L1 and L2
- Zoning panels or zoning controllers
- Modulating equipment, such as Redlink, Comfortmaker, ClimateTalk.
Wyze Thermostat does not work with electric baseboard heating. Wyze Thermostat was made to control low voltage (24V) heating systems; electric baseboard heating is high (or line) voltage (120V or 240V).