You’re unable to control Wyze Robot Vacuum from your app, you’re seeing a cloud beside your vacuum in the app, or your Wyze Robot Vacuum shows as offline.
- Confirm your Wyze Robot Vacuum and charging station are within Wi-Fi range.
- Check that the charging station is connected to power.
- Make sure your Wyze app is up to date.
- Check if the battery has drained.
- If so, try charging your Wyze Robot Vacuum to 100% and try again.
- Disconnect the vacuum from the charging station, then press and hold the power button to turn the vacuum off. The vacuum will say, “Turning off”. Wait 30 seconds and connect the vacuum back to the charging station to reboot the vacuum. Turn the vacuum back on and try again.
- Reboot your router.
- Factory reset Wyze Robot Vacuum.
- Press and hold the home button for 5 seconds.
- You should hear a “factory reset will begin” voice prompt.
- Release and hold the home button again for 5 seconds.
- You should then hear a “factory reset was successful” voice prompt.
- Try setting up your Wyze Robot Vacuum again.