Before sharing, make sure the person you want to share your device with has a Wyze account, and has the Wyze app downloaded and open.
To share your Wyze Cam v3:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your camera.
- Tap on the Settings gear > Sharing.
- Tap on the +plus sign to share with a new user.
- Enter the email address of someone new to share with, then tap Search, then Share.
- Or, tap on an email address from your Recent Shares. Then tap Share.
The shared user will receive a notification in the app to accept the Wyze Cam.
To stop sharing:
- Open the Wyze app, then tap Account > Sharing.
- Tap on the user you want to remove, then Cancel.
What can a shared user do?
Shared users will be able to:
- View the Live Stream and Event Videos.
- Record a Live Stream.
- Turn on and off Notifications.
- Create Rules, Schedules and Automations.
- Move Wyze Cam Pan devices.
- Enable and disable Motion Tracking.
- Use the Sound, Speak, and Take Photo tools.
- Turn on and off the device.
- Turn on and off Night Vision.
- View the Device Info.
- Remove the device from their Wyze app.
Shared users will not able to:
- Share a device shared with them.
- Rename a device shared with them.
- Change the Detection Settings or Alarm Settings.
- View microSD card footage.
Keep in mind:
- There is no limit to the number of users you can share your Wyze devices with.
- There is no limit to the number of Wyze devices you can share.
- The sharing feature is set per camera. To share multiple devices, you'll have to invite users to each manually.