Your Wyze Sprinkler Controller shows as offline in the Wyze app.
- Check if your WiFi signal is strong and working properly where your sprinkler controller is.
- With your phone or tablet connected to the same WiFi as the sprinkler controller, go to it and try to use the Internet.
- If you cannot use the Internet, your WiFi may be offline or weak. Try moving the sprinkler controller closer to your WiFi, or restart your router.
- Power cycle your Wyze Sprinkler Controller.
- Unplug the power adapter, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in.
- If you continue to have issues, continue using a WiFi extender to increase the signal strength.