Skip to main content
How do I clean my vacuum's Main Brush?
Use the cleaning tool or scissors to cut through debris.
To clean the Main Brush:
- Remove Wyze Robot Vacuum from the charging station.
- Lift the vacuum's top cover, and locate the cleaning tool near the dustbin.
- Turn the vacuum upside down.
- Remove the Main Brush from the vacuum.
- Use the cleaning tool to clean the brush.
- The tool has one end with a hook and metal edge for cutting hair and particles tangled in the Main Brush.
- When clean, replace the Main Brush and cleaning tool, and put the vacuum right-side up.
- Reconnect the vacuum to the charging station.
Have more questions? Submit a request