The HEPA filter is the compartment that collects what your vacuum picks up. Unlike the vacuum's filter and brushes, the dustbin only needs to be emptied into the trash and reinstalled in the vacuum.
To clean your vacuum's HEPA filter:
- Lift the top cover on the vacuum and remove the cleaning tool.
- Pull to remove the dustbin from the vacuum.
- Remove the HEPA filter from the dustbin.
- Brush the filter with the cleaning tool.
- You may also use clean water to gently rinse the HEPA filter.
- Do not use soap or any cleaning agents.
- Allow the HEPA filter to dry complete.
- Re-attach the HEPA filter to the dustbin.
- Reinstall the dustbin, and close the vacuum cover.