You update your Wyze Cam v3 settings, but they change back after you save them.
Check your Wyze Cam v3's connection.
- Power cycle your Wyze Cam v3 by unplugging it from power, then plugging it in again. Wait for the status light to turn solid blue.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the camera's live stream and wait for it to fully connect.
- Tap on the Settings gear to open your settings.
- Make your changes, then tap the back arrow to return to the live stream.
- Let the live stream reconnect, then return to your settings to check if they've saved.
- If the settings still aren't saving, there may be network interference.
Try switching networks (Wi-Fi to mobile data or mobile data to Wi-Fi) to determine whether one of the networks gives a better outcome when changing settings.
- Turn off Battery Saver mode on your phone or tablet's settings.
- This setting can limit network data transfer rates.
Factory reset your camera to get things back to normal.
- Your settings may be out of sync, which means that the settings stored on the camera don't match what's showing in the Wyze app.