If your Wyze Cam v3 settings are not updating, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take.
Make sure the live stream is fully connected
- Power Cycle the Wyze Cam, unplugging it and plugging it back in, and wait for the status light to turn solid blue again.
- Enter the Live Stream for the camera in question and wait until fully connected before continuing.
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner and navigate to the settings you are attempting to change.
- Make the changes you want to and exit back to the Live Stream using the back arrow in the top left corner.
- If the camera needs to reconnect, please wait for all connection steps to complete and navigate back to the modified settings to confirm they have changed.
Potential network interference
If your Wyze app isn't keeping any of the settings changes you're making, a network issue may be a cause. Try switching networks (WiFi to LTE or LTE to WiFi) to determine whether one of the networks gives a better outcome when changing settings.
Along similar lines, having Battery Saver turned on for your device can limit network data transfer rates. If you have Battery Saver turned on, try turning it off to see if that helps.
While uncommon, settings can become desynced as well. This means that the settings stored on the camera don't match what's showing in the Wyze app. If this happens, a Factory Reset of your Wyze Cam should get things back to normal.