Here are some steps to try if your Google Assistant device is having trouble discovering the camera:
- Ensure that your camera is a Wyze Cam v3, v2 or Pan. The original Wyze Cam v1 is not compatible with Google Assistant.
- Ensure that the Google Assistant device is compatible with the camera. It must be a: Google Nest Home Hub, or a Chromecast-enabled device capable of casting.
- Ensure that your camera is updated to the latest firmware version (184.108.40.206+ for Wyze Cam v2 and 220.127.116.11+ for Wyze Cam Pan).
- Ensure that you authorized the correct Wyze account to your Google Assistant account.
- Disable and re-enable the Wyze integration.
- Ensure that the camera is connected to WiFi by checking if you can load a live stream view of the camera in your Wyze app. If you are unable to view a live stream view of the camera in your Wyze app, see Connectivity troubleshooting here.
- For additional troubleshooting, click here to refer to Google Support.