In the Wyze app, you've selected a wire that doesn't have a corresponding terminal. The app says "Wire not found."
- The wire detection operation is completed when the device first powers up. Remove the device and try reconnecting the device.
- Wait at least 30 seconds while the device reconnects to the server.
- Attempt the wire connection again, make sure the wire connection is secure
- Go to control board and verify that the wire is securely connected
- Wire not connected at the control board? This wire is unused and can be removed from the thermostat connection, and unselected in the wire selection screen during setup.