Because your WiFi data is sent via the QR code during setup, you will need to repeat the setup process to change your WiFi details.
To update your WiFi details for Wyze Cam:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home.
- Tap the+ plus sign in the upper left, then select Add Device > Cameras.
- Tap on your camera version.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your camera again.
- The steps in this article should be followed whenever you change your WiFi network name, password, or any other details on your WiFi network.
- You do not need to delete the camera from the Wyze app. Repeating the setup process will override the previous WiFi setup. Other camera settings will be retained.
- This process applies to Wyze Cam v1, v2, v3, and Wyze Cam Pan v1 and v2.