RouteThis Helps is a third party network diagnostic tool we use to help us mimic our products on your network. It checks if the required ports are open as well as testing your network's upload and download speeds. It will also send test packets to our servers to confirm that you are able to connect to them from your location.
If you have completed all of the connectivity troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing issues connecting to your camera, please follow these steps:
- Download the free RouteThis Helps app from the App Store or Google Play store. For iOS: Click Here
For Android: Click Here
- Make sure Battery Saver mode is turned off on your phone or tablet.
- When it prompts for a code, please type "Wyze."
- Place the device that the RouteThis app is installed next to the camera you are having issues with.
- Confirm that your device is attached to the same 2.4 GHz signal on your WiFi as the camera and next to the camera's setup location.
- Press the start button, which for most people should be labeled "I Moved It."
- The scan will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the scan is complete, it will produce a code. Please copy the code.
- If you are not already in contact with an agent, please submit with the code and a description of the issue you are experiencing for further assistance.