To view a Time Lapse video on Wyze Cam v3, you must first download the video to your phone or tablet. Because of the large file size, your phone or tablet must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your camera so that the transfer can happen over Wi-Fi.
Check your Wyze Cam v3's Wi-Fi network:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam v3.
- Tap the Settings gear, then Device Info.
- Next to Network, note the name of the Wi-Fi network you're connected to.
- You may want to write it down if you'll forget.
Check your phone or tablet's Wi-Fi settings:
Now you will want to check what Wi-Fi your smartphone or tablet is connected to.
3. Try to download the Time Lapse video again:
After putting your phone or tablet on the same Wi-Fi network as your camera, go to your Wyze Cam v3 in the app. Tap More, then Album.
Tap on the video to view download it, and use the Share icon to save the video to your device.
If you cannot tap to download or see the time lapse video in your album, make sure you have granted the Wyze app permission. You can change the permissions for your phone or tablet’s photo gallery in your device’s settings in order to grant permission to the Wyze app to download and view your Time Lapse.
4. Download the file from the microSD card:
You can also remove the microSD card from your camera and view or download the video on a computer instead.