Your Wyze Thermostat has been functioning normally with daily use, but now is not turning on. No power appears to be going to the thermostat.
If your system was running correctly and suddenly stopped working, it is likely an issue from the control board or HVAC system. We recommend the following steps to check the thermostat before calling your HVAC technician.
- Turn off the power to the HVAC system
- Check your wiring at the thermostat, making sure that each wire is secure.
- Check the wires at the control board, making sure that each wire is secure.
- Turn the power to the HVAC system back on . Then go through testing the system.
- Testing can be found under Settings > Advanced > System Test in the Wyze app.
If you're still having issues, please reach out to your HVAC technician for more assistance.