Wyze Robot Vacuum does not clean every area during a run, and skips one or more rooms.
- The vacuum was manually moved during the first mapping / cleaning.
- Wyze Robot Vacuum was unable to complete the first clean on its first battery charge, which can cause issues during the next session.
- There were obstacles blocking off an area / room during the first mapping / cleaning.
- Do not interrupt or move the vacuum during a clean.
- Make sure paths to each room in an area are clear of obstacles.
- Reset the map, then start a "Clean" with the vacuum starting at the charging station and returning to the charging station with no interruptions during the clean.