When viewing the live stream, the video is slow, choppy, and/or distorted.
- Toggle your camera's resolution.
- All Wyze Cam devices have a quality setting on the top left of the live stream.
- Tap to choose between HD, SD, and 360p. If you're on HD, try a lower setting as they both consume less bandwidth.
- If you have multiple cameras, test the connection.
- Unplug every Wyze Cam except the one that's running slow. If you see an improvement, plug in the other cameras one-by-one.
- Check each camera's live stream after you add one to see when it/they start to slow down.
- Move your camera closer to the router to see if this improves the connection quality.
- If other cameras are having the same issue, try rebooting your router.
If you are unable to connect to the camera at all, please see our Connectivity Issues article.