If you do not hear a voice prompt, check the LED status light on the back of the Wyze Cam v3. Note the color and see if it's solid or flashing.
If the light is solid red:
- Confirm that you are using the provided power cord and wall plug.
- If you are, try using another power cord and wall plug.
- If this resolves the issue, please reach out to support for a replacement power cable and wall plug.
- If the Wyze Cam is daisy chained to another Wyze Cam for power, try connecting it directly to the wall outlet.
If the light is flashing red:
- Try the setup process for your Wyze Cam by following the steps in our Setup Guide. If at some point you are instructed to wait for a voice prompt, try to continue as if you heard the voice prompts.
- You will know the setup is successful when the LED status light will change to flashing yellow-blue.
- If the setup is successful, please update the firmware to the latest version and test the speaker of the camera from the live feed.
If your camera is still not finishing the setup process, please submit a ticket by following this link.