Skip to main content
Introducing Wyze Bulb Color
Brighter. Dimmer. Better. Live your life in color.
Features that make Wyze Bulb Color a little brighter:
- 16 Million Colors: Explore millions of rich colors and save your favorites as Scenes.
- Expanded Color Temperature Range: With a color temperature range of 1800k-6500k, you get a warmer light for improved evening light.
- Extra Bright, Extra Dim: Tune it extra bright to a maximum 1100 lumens (75 watt equivalent) versus 800 lumens from most bulbs.
- High CRI: Color Rendering Index (CRI) measures how close a lightbulb’s light is to natural sunlight. A 90+ CRI rating means colors will look more natural under its light.
- Sleep Routines: Wake up or fall asleep to custom lighting routines that gradually illuminate or darken with time.
- Easy Setup: Set up multiple Wyze Bulbs simultaneously with the Wyze app.
- Group Control: Group multiple bulbs together to control them all at the same time or individually.
- Vacation Mode: Lights automatically turn on/off according to a schedule to make it appear like you’re home when you’re away.
- Automations & Schedules: Schedule lights to turn on/off at specific times or use Wyze devices to trigger custom light actions.
- Voice Control: Control Wyze Bulb Color with Alexa or Google Assistant.
Have more questions? Submit a request