Your Wyze Bulb Color disconnects from the Internet and Wyze app and is not responsive to voice commands or changes to your settings. You see an offline icon in the Wyze app
- Check that the bulb is plugged in and turned on at the light socket or physical switch.
- The bulb requires a constant power source to stay connected
- If connected to a dimmer switch, make sure the dimmer switch is set to maximum to ensure the bulb is getting the power it needs.
- If powered on, please power-cycle the bulb.
- Turn the power off and then back on from the physical switch.
- If you're still not seeing the bulb online after power-cycling, try a factory reset to re-add the bulb to your account.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.