Wyze Plug Outdoor doesn't turn on when plugged in, and the sockets don't power appliances plugged into them.
- Check if Wyze Plug Outdoor is plugged into an outlet / receptacle with power.
- Unplug and re-plug in Wyze Plug Outdoor. Do the status lights light up?
- If the outdoor plug is connected to a GFCI receptacle, check if the receptacle has been reset.
- A GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) receptacle is an outlet often found in bathrooms and kitchens. GFCIs can cut off the power to help prevent electrocution.
- Check the appliance(s) connected to the outdoor plug. Wyze Plug Outdoor supports a total load up to 15A.
- The outdoor plug has an overload protection that automatically cuts off the power at 20A. Make sure the connected appliances are within 15A, and then unplug and re-plug in the outdoor plug.