You are changing the settings for your Wyze Bulb Color in the Wyze app, but they don't seem to save and apply. Example: You change the bulb's Name, but it doesn't save when you back out.
- Check your Wyze Bulb Color firmware version.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color, then the Settings > Device Info > Firmware Version.
- If you can, update your firmware.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Bulb Color
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.
- In the app, tap Wyze Bulb Color, then Settings > Remove Device.
- Return to the Home screen, and tap the + plus sign > Add Device > Power & Lighting > Wyze Bulb Color.
- Follow the steps to set up your Wyze Bulb Color, then test your bulb settings.