When trying to update your outdoor plug's firmware, you see "Update Failed"
- Make sure your outdoor plug is connected to power.
- Make sure it's connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi connection, and it's working properly.
- With your phone or tablet connected to the same WiFi network as the outdoor plug, try to use the Internet.
- If you cannot use the Internet, your WiFi may be offline or weak. Try moving the outdoor plug closer to your router, or restart your router.
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Outdoor Plug
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.