When trying to update your outdoor plug's firmware, you see "Update Failed"
- Make sure your outdoor plug is connected to power.
- Make sure it's connected to a 2.4GHz WiFi connection, and it's working properly.
- With your phone or tablet connected to the same WiFi network as the outdoor plug, try to use the Internet.
- If you cannot use the Internet, your WiFi may be offline or weak. Try moving the outdoor plug closer to your router, or restart your router.
- Check that your Internet connection is stable during the firmware update.
- If the outdoor plug is offline after the firmware update, reset the plug.
- Long-press one of the power buttons for 5 seconds. Then retry the Wyze Plug Outdoor Setup Guide.