You've installed the Wyze Spotlight kit on your Wyze Cam v3 but it isn't working properly. It may not be turning on, or responding to the Wyze app.
- Check for a firmware update.
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Firmware Update.
- If you see Update next to your camera, tap Update.
- Make sure the connections to the splitter are fully plugged in.
- Disconnect, then reconnect the camera and spotlight's cables. Push them tightly to secure.
- Power cycle your Wyze Cam v3 with the spotlight connected.
- Unplug the camera from power, wait 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in.
If the spotlight still isn't working, please contact Support so one of our Wizards can help you find a resolution.