Wyze Cam Outdoor is offline in the Wyze app, but you can load and view the Live Stream when you tap on it.
It's important to remember that you shouldn't delete your Wyze Cam Outdoor or the Base Station from the Wyze app while they show Offline, as this will prevent you from being able to set them up again.
- Reboot your Wyze Base Station to reestablish the connection.
- Unplug the base station from power, wait 5-10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Once the status light is solid blue, the reboot is complete.
- Check the status light on the Base Station and Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- They should both be solid blue. If either are flashing, then they're trying to connect or pair.
- Check the signal strength between the camera and the Base Station it's attached to.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the paired Base Station.
- A full signal is three total bars: . If your signal is only 1 bar, try moving the camera closer to the Base Station.
- Make sure the Wyze Cam Outdoor is charged.
- A low battery can cause poor connectivity. Check the battery level from the Home screen of the Wyze app, under the camera's name.
- If the battery is low, charge the camera for 4 hours to guarantee a full charge.
- Check your Wyze Cam Outdoor for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to the Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues.