You are unable to update your Wyze Watch firmware, you see "Upgrade failed."
- Restart the Wyze app.
- Swipe to close the Wyze app, then launch the app again.
- Restart the Wyze Watch.
- Press and hold the Home button on the side of the watch.
- Tap Restart on the watch screen.
- Make sure the Wyze Watch is connected via Bluetooth.
- Try the firmware update again.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Watch, then the . . . three dots menu.
- Tap Firmware Version, then Update.
- Keep your phone near your Wyze Watch, and keep the app open during the update.
If the firmware update continues to fail, please submit a log so that our engineering team can investigate.
To submit a log:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Watch.
- Tap on the ... three dots menu.
- Tap Report an Issue > Upgrade Issue.
- Add details to your log, then tap Submit.
- On the last screen, find your Log ID and save it.
- This is important. The Log ID comes in handy for our support team and engineers to locate your device's specific logs when troubleshooting.