When you tap to load your Wyze Watch in the app, you see a "Connection failed" error.
- Make sure the watch is charged and turned on.
- If your Wyze Watch isn't charged, fully charge it and make sure it's on and the screen lights up.
- Make sure your watch is near your phone.
- Check if you another phone connected to the watch.
- If you have another phone with the same Wyze account connected to the Watch, you won't be able to connect with a different phone.
- On the connected phone, back out to the Home screen of the Wyze app, or turn off Bluetooth to disconnect. Then try again on your preferred phone.
- Restart and reestablish your connections:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- Quit the Wyze app, and restart your phone.
- Restart your Wyze Watch by pressing and holding the Home button, then tapping Restart on the watch screen.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Try to connect again.
If connection continues to fail, please submit a log so that our engineering team can investigate. Be sure to include the error code shown in the app (ex. Connection failed (24)).
To submit a log:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Watch.
- Tap on the ... three dots menu.
- Tap Report an Issue > Connectivity / Syncing issues.
- Add details to your log, then tap Submit.
- On the last screen, find your Log ID and save it.
- This is important. The Log ID comes in handy for our support team and engineers to locate your device's specific logs when troubleshooting.