You receive some notifications on your Wyze Watch, but not all of them. You have Allow Notifications toggled to On in the Wyze app.
- Confirm that you have allowed notifications in the Wyze app.
- In the Wyze app, go to the Home screen.
- Tap the Notifications bell and make sure that push notifications are enabled.
- Next, tap on your Wyze Watch > Notification.
- Make sure Allow Notifications is toggled to On.
- Double-check which notifications you have allowed.
- If you have an app notification turned off, you won't receive notifications for that app.
- Check that you have Do Not Disturb turned off.
- Wake up your Wyze Watch.
- Swipe up and tap the Settings gear, then Do Not Disturb.
- Tap the toggle next to Do Not Disturb so that it's Off.
If you're still having issues with notifications, please submit a log so that our engineering team can investigate. Be sure to include any error code shown in the app.
To submit a log:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Watch.
- Tap on the ... three dots menu.
- Tap Report an Issue > Notifications.
- Add details to your log, then tap Submit.
- On the last screen, find your Log ID and save it.
- This is important. The Log ID comes in handy for our support team and engineers to locate your device's specific logs when troubleshooting.