You see "Device Not Found" in the Wyze app when you tap on your Wyze Watch.
- Make sure the watch is charged and turned on.
- If your Wyze Watch isn't charged, fully charge it and make sure it's on and the screen lights up.
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on on your phone.
- Wyze Watch requires a Bluetooth connection.
- If the watch is powered on, charged, and Bluetooth is enabled on your phone:
- Android: Make sure Location Services are turned on on your device and in the app.
- Turn off Bluetooth, then turn it back on.
- Quit the Wyze app.
- Reopen the app and tap your Wyze Watch again.
- Restart your Wyze Watch.
- Press and hold the Home button on the watch. Tap Restart on the Watch screen.
If your Wyze Watch still cannot be found, please reach out to our support team for more help.