You're trying to set up your Wyze Watch, but the pairing step fails. You're either not prompted to bind/pair your device at all, or you see a "Fail" screen when you try.
Before troubleshooting, check that your Wyze Watch isn't paired with another account. Wyze Watch can only be paired to one Wyze account at a time.
- If you are not prompted to pair at all:
- Cancel the pairing.
- Quit the Wyze app.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- Restart your Wyze Watch.
- Wake up your watch and swipe up across the screen.
- Swipe up and tap Restart, then Restart.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Try to set up your Wyze Watch again in the Wyze app.
- If you are prompted to pair your device, but it fails.
- Check that you're on a stable 2.4GHz network connection and try again.
If connection continues to drop, please submit a log so that our engineering team can investigate. Be sure to include any error code shown in the app.
To submit a log:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Watch.
- Tap on the ... three dots menu.
- Tap Report an Issue > Pairing issue.
- Add details to your log, then tap Submit.
- On the last screen, find your Log ID and save it.
- This is important. The Log ID comes in handy for our support team and engineers to locate your device's specific logs when troubleshooting.