When you tap to load your Wyze Watch in the Wyze app, it fails to load and sync your data.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled and connected on your phone.
- If Bluetooth is connected, reset the connection.
- Quit the Wyze app.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- Restart your Wyze Watch.
- Wake up your watch and swipe up across the screen.
- Swipe up and tap Restart, then Restart.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Tap to open the watch in the app again to see if it syncs.
If syncing continues to fail, please submit a log so that our engineering team can investigate. Be sure to include any error code shown in the app.
To submit a log:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Watch.
- Tap on the ... three dots menu.
- Tap Report an Issue > Connectivity/Syncing issues.
- Add details to your log, then tap Submit.
- On the last screen, find your Log ID and save it.
- This is important. The Log ID comes in handy for our support team and engineers to locate your device's specific logs when troubleshooting.