By resetting your Wyze Cam v2.
Wyze Car cannot be reset. Instead, you can factory reset your Wyze Cam v2.
To factory reset your Wyze Cam v2:
- Remove the camera from your Wyze Car.
- If you have a microSD card inserted in the camera, remove it.
- With the Wyze Cam plugged into power, press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the camera for 10 seconds. This will reset the camera.
- Wait at least 30 seconds for the device to initiate.
- This process can take up to 5 minutes. It's rare, but it's possible.
- The LED status light on the device will change from Solid Yellow to Blinking Yellow.
- The device is now ready to be setup again.
- Check out the Wyze Cam Setup Guide to set up your Wyze Cam.
- Once set up, you must update the camera's firmware to use it as a Car Cam.