You're seeing an error message in the Wyze app to connect Wyze Sense Hub to power. It's already plugged into power.
- Confirm that the hub is power by checking the status lights.
- If one or all 3 status lights are lit in some way, then it is powered.
- Power cycle your the hub.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the hub for ~10 seconds.
- Let it re-establish connection, and refresh the app to see if the error persists.
- Move the hub to another power outlet.
- Try to connect to power with a different USB power cable and adapter.
- If the error is resolved with a different USB power cable, reach out to our support team to replace the cable and adapter included with your purchase.