You just unpackaged your Wyze Entry v2 Sensor and/or Wyze Motion v2 Sensor. You've removed the plastic battery slip, but it's dead on arrival and can't be paired with the hub.
- Check if the status light turns on.
- Press the reset button to test if the status light flashes red.
- Remove and reinsert the batteries.
- Open the battery compartment on the back of the sensor.
- Remove the batteries, then put them back in.
- Press the reset button to check if the light flashes.
- Replace the batteries, then press the button again.
- Wyze Motion v2 Sensor takes two (2) AAA batteries.
- Wyze Entry v2 Sensor takes one (1) AAA battery.
If the issue persists with new batteries, please reach out to our support team for more help.