If your Wyze Home Monitoring system is all set up, but you want to add another entry/exit sensor or motion sensor, follow the steps on this page.
To add a sensor to Wyze Home Monitoring:
- In the Wyze app, tap Monitoring.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Monitoring screen and tap Home Monitoring Settings.
- Tap Home & Away > Add New Sensor.
- Select the sensor you want to add, either:
- Wyze Entry Sensor v2 OR
- Wyze Motion Sensor v2
- Remove the plastic battery tab from your new sensor.
- Tap Next in the Wyze app.
- Your Wyze Sense Hub will say "Ready to connect"
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the sensor until the status light flashes.
- Your Wyze Sense Hub will say "Pairing successful."
- Enter a name for your new sensor, or choose from one of the Suggestions.
- Tap Finish.
- Tap Finish again.
You must assign your new sensor to Home and Away modes for it to be listed as a sensor for your system.
- From the Home & Away screen, tap Edit.
- Tap to check the box next to your new sensor on Home and/or Away modes.
- Select the mode at the top of the screen.
- Tap Save.