Yes, with the correct power supply.
Two Wyze Video Doorbells would require 16-24 V and 10 VA power supply from your existing mechanical chime circuits. Please check if your transformer is 16-24 V and at least 20 VA.
If your power supply is correct, please follow these steps for installation:
- Turn off the power supply to the doorbell system from the house's power panel.
- Remove all three wires from the mechanical chime and connect them with the Wiring Cap,
- Your old mechanical doorbell buttons with Wyze Video Doorbells.
- If you are not familiar with this step, please follow the in-app setup process.
- Turn the power supply back on and check if the doorbell is powered, flashing yellow and says "ready to connect."
- Follow the in-app setup process to add each doorbell to your Wyze account.