In the Wyze app, you cannot change between Home, Away, and Disarmed modes on the Monitoring screen. You tap and nothing happens.
- Check if Wyze Sense Hub is online in the app.
- Return to the Home screen and look for the offline icon . If you do not see it, you're online.
- If Wyze Sense Hub is offline, but other Wyze devices are online, check out: My Wyze Sense Hub is showing offline to get your hub online, then try again.
- Check for a firmware update for Wyze Sense Hub.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Sense Hub > Settings gear > Device Info > Firmware Version to check for an update.
- If you update, restart the app and try to switch modes again.
- Factory reset Wyze Sense Hub.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your hub, then the Settings gear > Delete Device.
- Single-press the reset button on the back of the hub.
- In the app, tap the + plus sign > Add Device > Sensors > Wyze Sense Hub.
- Set up your hub again.
If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our support team for more help.