Your Wyze Sense Keypad lights behind Home, Disarmed, and Away aren't flashing. You've removed the plastic battery slip, but the keypad doesn't appear to be powered at all.
- Check again the status light turns on.
- Press the reset button to test if the Home button flashes white.
- Press any of the mode buttons (Disarmed, etc.) to test if that button flashes white.
- Remove and reinsert the batteries.
- Open the battery compartment on the back of the keypad.
- Remove the batteries, then put them back in.
- Press the reset button to check if the light flashes.
- Replace the batteries, then press the button again.
- Wyze Sense Keypad takes two (2) AA batteries.
If the issue persists with new batteries, please reach out to our support team for more help.