There is an error message on the app when you try to update the monitoring state.
This is a issue which can occur if you have setup your hub in the past and accidently pressed the reset button.
The reset button will delete any information from the past.
Please follow the following steps to resolve the issue.
1. Log out of the Wyze App and log in back.
2. Go to the Monitoring tab on the Wyze App.
3. Power cycle the hub once and press the reset button on the back of the hub.
4. Follow in App instructions to set up the hub amd sensors again.
5. Once this complete, you will be able to set the Monitoring state from the app.
If none of these steps have worked, please submit us a log for the hub.