There is an error message on the app when you try to update the state of your Wyze Home Monitoring system. It says your Wyze Sense Hub doesn't exist.
This issue can occur if you've set up a Wyze Sense Hub in the past and accidentally pressed the reset button. Resetting it will delete the hub's history.
To resolve the issue, you must set up the hub and sensors again.
- Log out of the Wyze app and log in again.
- Tap on the Monitoring tab.
- Unplug the hub and plug it back in to power cycle it. Then press the Reset button on the back of the hub.
- Follow in-app instructions to set up your Wyze Sense Hub and sensors again.
- Once finished, you will be able to set the Monitoring state from the app.
If you've completed the steps above and still can't change the monitoring state without seeing that error, please submit a log by going to Account > Wyze Support > Submit a Log > Wyze Sense Hub.