You signed up for Cam Plus using the steps in Cam Plus Setup Guide. But your event videos are still only 12 seconds long (instead of continuous), or Cam Plus features aren't working at all.
Cam Plus Features include: Unlimited video length, no cooldown period between videos, Person Detection and more.
After subscribing to Cam Plus, you must enable Cam Plus on each camera you want it active on. This may require additional Cam Plus licenses if you have more than one Wyze Cam.
To enable Cam Plus in the Wyze app.
- In the app, you'll see a New Subscription Available popup. Tap Finish Setup.
- Don't see the popup? Tap Account > Services > Cam Plus.
- Tap the toggle next to each Wyze Cam you want to enable Cam Plus on.
- Tap Activate.
Additional Steps for Wyze Cam Outdoor.
Since Wyze Cam Outdoor has battery life to keep in mind, you may not want to record for the full duration of motion. If that's the case, you can adjust the Recording Cooldown and Recording Length values to define the maximum length of each event, and whether there's any delay between when they're recorded. To get to these settings:
- Go to the Wyze Cam Outdoor in the Wyze app.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Event Recording.
- Tap either Recording Length or Recording Cooldown to change their values.
The value ranges for these settings are:
- Recording Length ranges from 12 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Recording Cooldown ranges from No Cooldown to 5 minutes.
The "Backup to Base Station" feature is unavailable when using Cam Plus with Wyze Cam Outdoor.
You can only enable Cam Plus on the number of cameras you have purchased subscriptions for. Example: If you've subscribed 2 cameras to Cam Plus, you will only be able to activate Cam Plus on 2 cameras at a time.