Update your contact information in your Home Monitoring Settings.
Follow the steps below to update your phone number, or any other contact information for your Wyze Home Monitoring system.
- In the Wyze app, tap Monitoring.
- Scroll down and tap Home Monitoring Settings.
- Tap Phone Number, then No, Update Phone Number.
- Add your new number, then tap Next.
- A confirmation code will be texted to you.
- Check your messages and note the code.
- Return to the Wyze app and enter the code where prompted.
- You're all set!
Can I add another phone number to my Wyze Home Monitoring?
Yes, you can add a shared user.
When setting up your Wyze Home Monitoring system and adding your Contact Information, you can add a shared user to receive phone calls/texts. This means that in the event of an alert, the primary phone number will be contacted first by Noonlight to verify your safety.
If the primary number can't be reached a shared user will be notified.