You see an error message when trying to update your Wyze Robot Vacuum; WRV is unable to complete its firmware update.
- Ensure your Wyze Robot Vacuum is connected to the charging station when attempting to update the firmware.
- If you are using an Android device:
- Make sure your Wyze app is updated to version 2.16+.
- If you are using an iOS device:
- Make sure your Wyze app is updated to 2.16.48+.
- Try logging out of the Wyze app, and then log back in.
- Force close the Wyze app.
- Factory reset the WRV
- Before performing this step, send in an app log and take note of the app log ID.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Robot Vacuum
- Tap the settings icon > Wyze Support > Submit a log
- Choose Connectivity Issues
- Fill out the details and submit your app log. Write down the generated app log ID just in case you have to send it in to support.
- Press and hold the home button for 5 seconds.
- The customer will hear “factory reset will begin.”
- Release and hold the home button again for 5 seconds.
- The customer will hear “Factory reset was successful.”