Skip to main content
My Wyze thermostat is offline.
Presents as: The thermostat is showing offline status in the Wyze app.
- Make sure your app is up to date.
Force close your app.
Power cycle the thermostat by turning the breaker off for about 30 seconds, and then turn it back on.
Perform a factory reset, and then set it up again.
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- Tap About at the bottom.
- The app version is listed under the Wyze logo.
- You’ll want to compare your current version to what we have listed, here.
- If your app is not up to date, please navigate to your app store, search for the Wyze app, and update your app. Then try again.
Reboot your router.
Move your router closer to the thermostat.
- To factory reset, press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- You could also use a WiFi extender or repeater.
Have more questions? Submit a request