Your home has reached the desired temperature, but the Wyze Thermostat continues to heat/cool; the Wyze Thermostat does not turn off.
- Power cycle your Wyze Thermostat.
- Turn the breaker off for about 30 seconds.
- Check all your wiring to make sure everything is secure.
- Turn the breaker back on.
- Perform a factory reset and set the thermostat back up like new.
- Press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- Set up your Wyze Thermostat like new using the Wyze Thermostat Setup Guide.
- If all else fails, please uninstall your Wyze Thermostat and re-do the wiring.
- Make sure to always turn the breaker off before handling the wiring.