Presents as: The thermostat is not displaying the correct temperature; it is warmer or cooler than the temperature displayed on the thermostat.
- Power Cycle your Wyze thermostat.
- Turn the breaker off for about 30 seconds.
- Check all your wiring to make sure everything is secure.
- Turn the breaker back on.
- Perform a factory reset and set the thermostat back up.
- Press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.
- If all else fails, please uninstall your Wyze thermostat and re-do the wiring.
- Make sure to always turn the beaker off whenever handling the wiring.