Presents as: When trying to update your Wyze thermostat you see a “Firmware Upgrade Failed” error message.
- Wait about 10 minutes before attempting to update the firmware again.
- Make sure your app is up to date.
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- Tap About at the bottom.
- The app version is listed under the Wyze logo.
- You’ll want to compare your current version to what we have listed, here.
- If your app is not up to date, please navigate to your app store, search for the Wyze app, and update your app. Then try again.
- To factory reset, press and hold the control wheel for 10 seconds.