Set up fails when you try to pair your Wyze Buds to the Wyze app.
- Make sure you are following the steps outlined in the setup guide.
- Confirm the app is up to date.
- Confirm location permissions are turned on for the Wyze app.
- Confirm the BluetoothⓇ permissions are allowed for the Wyze app.
- Confirm the phone/device's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn the Bluetooth OFF on your device, then turn it back ON.
- Make sure your Wyze Buds are fully charged.
- Place them in the charging case, and charge for at least 2 hours.
- Use the included wired charger.
- Try power cycling the mobile device (power it off and then back on).
- Note: If you are on a phone call, this will disconnect the call. Please provide us your email address so we can continue troubleshooting via email.
- Factory reset your Wyze Buds, then set them up again in the Wyze app.
- With the buds in the case, press and hold the reset button for 20 seconds.