Your Wyze Buds repeatedly disconnect from BluetoothⓇ, or will not connect to Bluetooth at all.
- Confirm that your Wyze app is up to date.
- Confirm your Wyze Buds Firmware is up to date.
- Make sure the Wyze app has permission to access your phone's Bluetooth.
- Turn Bluetooth off on your phone, then turn it back on.
- Make sure your Wyze Buds are close to your Bluetooth-enabled phone.
- Make sure the earbuds are charged.
- Place them in the charging case, and charge for at least 2 hours.
- Use the included wired charger.
- Power cycle your mobile device (power it off and then back on).
- Submit a log to our engineers:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Buds > Settings > Wyze Support > Submit a log.
- Factory reset your Wyze Buds, then set them up again in the Wyze app.
- With the buds in the case, press and hold the reset button for 20 seconds.