The camera says “QR Code is Incorrect” during setup.
- Make sure your phone/tablet being used for setup is connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Wyze devices are not compatible with 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure you’ve removed the plastic film from the lens of the camera.
- Attempt a factory reset, and try setting up again.
- Remove the SD card if there is one inserted. Hold down the setup button until the status light turns solid red. Once the status light begins flashing red, you may attempt to set up again.
- Try to set up your camera using a different phone or tablet.
QR Codes are only valid for 5 minutes after being generated. If you have been trying to scan the QR code for 5 minutes or more, you’ll need to restart the setup process.