You've updated Wyze Cam v3's firmware and the camera is no longer responsive. You can't connect to the Live stream in the Wyze app.
Power cycle the camera:
- Unplug it for about 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- Try a different power cord and adapter.
- Try plugging the camera into a different power outlet.
Try to do a factory reset, and try to set up Wyze Cam v3 as new.
- Remove the SD card if there is one inserted.
- Hold down the SETUP button until it says "Ready to Connect" and the status light flashes red.
- Once the status light begins flashing red, attempt to set up again.
- Try flashing the firmware by following the instructions in this link: Firmware Flashing Instructions.